Terms & ConditionsYou will use our web site and any information you download for non-commercial use and/or to assist you in conducting normal business with Root Four Imagination (Lemur Vehicle Monitors).
You have permission to temporarily download and display one copy of the information and content at Root Four Imagination's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a grant of license, not a transfer of title. Under this license, you may not:
- modify, or copy the information on the web site, including its look and feel;
- use the information, including any trade-marks and the look and feel of the web site, for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software at Root Four Imagination's web site;
- remove any copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary notation from the information; or
- transfer, publish or disseminate the information to another person or to any other server
DisclaimerRoot Four Imagination does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the information on its web site or otherwise relating to such information or on any sites linked to this site. The information made available on Root Four Imagination's site on the World Wide Web is provided as a service to the public and our customers. The information provided is updated frequently and is believed to be accurate. However, customers and other users intending to rely on any of the information provided herein should first confirm the accuracy of such information with Root Four Imagination toll free at 1-866-302-0054.
Neither Root Four Imagination Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, their employees, officers or directors shall be liable for any loss or damage, either direct or indirect, which may arise or occur as a result of the use of, or reliance upon, any of the information provided in this facility on the World Wide Web.
All trademarks and registered trademarks referred to or reproduced in this facility are the property of their respective owners.